The Growth Marketing Manager - Retention is the business owner for e-mail marketing and loyalty, driving the channel forward by working collaboratively with multiple teams. The position will drive customer acquisition & increase loyalty and retention, by combining promotional, lifecycle and personalized marketing strategies. The incumbent will report directly to the Chief Product Officer.
- Scope, develop and oversee retention marketing strategies and campaigns across email and messaging channels to drive repeat rate, engagement and LTV
- Analyze, continuously test, and create new key audience segments, identifying opportunities for increased engagement throughout the conversion funnel
- Set cadence of delivery times, build out audience segmentations, manage promotional calendar and communication for all email campaigns
- Work with our marketing team to create engaging and targeted email campaigns, autoresponders, always-on drip programs, nurture campaigns, seasonal messages, surveys, newsletters.
- Build and refine event-based triggers and lifecycle messaging across the customer lifecycle.
- Manage email operations including coding, testing and deployment activities.
- Monitor and report on email analytics through tracking codes and A/B testing. Provide actionable insights and recommendations for future improvements.
- Create relevant reporting and analytics which provide insight into issues and opportunities leading to action.
- Research and benchmark against market in order to develop competitive edge and provide recommendations based on strategic insights and learnings.
- Develop and drive SMS customer programs including value add promotions, cadence, engagement, AB testing, analytics, sales results and recommend continuous improvement opportunities.
- Drive customer retention through a strategic approach to customer touchpoints and message cadence.
Apply if you have:
- 5+ years of e-mail marketing, SMS execution, and/or retention experience
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Prior start up experience and can thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced and highly fluid environment
- Demonstrated leadership experience, leads by example with an ability to engage and motivate others to achieve results.
- Successful track record of developing marketing strategies, executing, measuring, and delivering on performance targets
- Proficiency in SMS marketing and optimizing SMS programs
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability to scrutinize large amounts of data and turn it into actionable initiatives (including both quantitative and qualitative data)
- Experience managing the success of a team of direct reports, while motivating, engaging and developing them under you for long term career growth
- Understands success metrics for each initiative, and has the ability to articulate and prioritize analytics requirements to solve most important organizational opportunities
- A passion for email marketing, innovative and accurate targeting and for delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Resourceful, know how to creatively solve problems, identify gaps and have excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, deal with ambiguity, and prioritize multiple projects
- Health, dental, and vision benefits through Sunlife Financial
- Comprehensive, free Employee Assistance Program
- A family focused, dog-friendly office environment in the heart of Toronto's entertainment district
- Flexible working hours
- A wide variety of healthy snacks and beverages in the office, including on-demand in-office meals
- Exclusive fitness and food perks and discounts
- Yearly stipend towards tattoos
- Equity in one of the fastest growing startups in Canada.
Inkbox’s Brand and Culture Values:
All employees will be held accountable to upholding and exemplifying Inkbox’s Brand and Cultural values internally and externally. We expect these values to guide how Inkbox employees treat others, specifically clients and colleagues, in order to propel a collaborative, supportive and inclusive business.